REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

I enjoyed this, but the haters have a point... context matters. Why is Jill wheelchair bound?

How To Embarrass Your Mother How To Embarrass Your Mother

Toy toy? Hah!

Z-Leo responds:

That was actually one of the first words I ever learned. It went from mama directly to toy toy.

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

THis is the best cartoon I've seen in a while... And it's an April Fools joke... Damn, Harry.... Create a patreon and take my money already....

Nezni Dalibor - Zauvek Nezni Dalibor - Zauvek

5 stars for the backgrounds, lighting effects, and feel alone! Good music and mood. But the character designs were plain and boring. Still... I wish I could make backgrounds like that... Teach me...

DavorSopic responds:

Thank you for the comments; yes, I agree, we could work more on facial character but there was a deadline for video so didn't have really much time. About teaching backgrounds, you can contact main animator, there'e his link in description of video :)

Awesomewatch Overwatch and Egoraptor parody Awesomewatch Overwatch and Egoraptor parody

This was freaking beautiful! The colors and the moonlight. Huge fan of egoraptor myself. I think some people disliked it cuz they think you stole his joke which is stupid cuz this is clearly just a tribute... 5 stars.

Anxiety Anxiety

Very David Lynch if he was rated PG, I loved it....

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Muy Bien! Me encanta, holmes. 5 stars.

Cracked Out Seinfeld Cracked Out Seinfeld

I watched only one episode of Seinfeld (The soup guy one) so I don't really understand wtf is happening. Audio is garbage... still slightly entertaining though.

Batman VS Joker VS Bill Batman VS Joker VS Bill

I saw the punchline coming a mile away. Literally the first 10 seconds. Still... pretty good. 3 1.2 stars. I see potential...

Patrolling Part III-Things Get E.P.I.C.!!! Patrolling Part III-Things Get E.P.I.C.!!!

Nice. Very Nice. Wish you added more frames to some of the animation but as a fellow animator I understand. Liked the artwork. 5 stars.

Neochilds responds:

Thank you dude, I wanted to add a crap ton of things, adding more frames was on the list but time and simply wanting to move on to another project pushed this project into getting it out the door. Thank you again for taking the time to check it out.